Following two suicides at the Grand Traverse County jail, county leaders are focusing their attention on mental health services there. That will likely mean the county will spend more money on the jail. In a meeting last night, mental health stakeholders suggested some improvements.
NPR News Headlines
- Archaeologist Who Uncovered China's 8,000-Man Terra Cotta Army Dies At 82
- Bishop Michael Curry's Royal Wedding Sermon: Full Text Of 'The Power Of Love'
- With Prosecutors Zeroing In, Trump Ally Roger Stone Rails Against Mueller Probe
- After U.S. Embassy Move, What Actually Changes For Israelis And Palestinians?
- The War Over Confirming Federal Judges Is Heating Up — Again